Ingredients for Meat Definition for Turkish Delight with Sauce
- ½ kilo low-fat beef (chopped)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 small tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 spoonful butter
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon of starch
- half a cup of water
How to Definition of Meat on Turkish Delight with Sauce?
Add Note Print Recipe
- First of all, we add our grated onions, tomatoes and garlic, tomato paste and oils to a suitable pot and fry it nicely.
- Then we add all our spices and after mixing for a few minutes, we add 3 cups of water and wait for it to boil.
- On the one hand, we dissolve our starch in half a tea glass of water and add it to our boiling sauce (to get a creamy, heavy consistency). (we used very low fat large module beef, you can also use lamb if you wish, the cooking time may vary, I recommend cooking it under supervision)
- We cook our meat in a controlled manner for about 2 hours on low to medium heat.
- We control it with a fork and when our meat starts to separate, we can serve it. Bon appetit 🤩.
Meat Description with Turkish Delight with Sauce
Source: Yummy Recipes