Ingredients for Onion Kebab Description
- 1 kilogram of onions for kebab
- 600 grams of medium-fat ground beef
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
How to Definition of Onion Kebab?
Add Note Print Recipe
- First of all, we will take the underside of our onions very little, so that our onions do not fall apart.
- Then we take a little bit of the head and cut our onions in half vertically with a knife.
- We take all the onions aside after going through the one-to-one process.
- To prepare our minced meat, let’s add minced meat, red pepper and black pepper to a bowl and mix the minced meat.
- Afterwards, we put a measure of meat in the middle of the onions we cut and fix our meat with very little water and arrange it on the tray.
- We are making our sauce, for this, mix 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup with a glass of water and pour it over the tray.
- After cooking for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees, our food is ready 😋 💖.
Onion Kebab Description With Photo
Source: Yummy Recipes