Ingredients for Roasted Celery Soup Description
- 1 root celery
- 1 potato
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- Black pepper
How to Definition of Roasted Celery Soup?
Add Note Print Recipe
- First, we wash and peel all the vegetables and cut them into thin slices.
- Then we put them all on the baking tray.
- Drizzle some oil on it and sprinkle with salt and thyme.
- We waited for about 30 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees and we roasted it.
- We take butter and oil in a pan and fry our flour.
- Add the roasted vegetables and tomato paste and fry some more.
- Finally, we add black pepper, salt and 5 glasses of water (it suits meat or chicken broth very well) and let it boil.
- We pass the vegetables that have become homogeneous and cooked through the blender. And we get a delicious vegetable soup. You will love it.
Roasted Celery Soup Description with Photo
Source: Yummy Recipes